Friday, November 28, 2008
The BBC has been running around saying the attackers were targeting British and U.S. citizens, and an anchor reported, “If the reports are true, our security correspondent Frank Gardner says it implies an Islamist motive - attacks inspired or co-ordinated by al-Qaeda.”
Just 30 minutes ago I turned on CNN to watch the trumping up of those killed at a Jewish center in Mumbai, and the continuing and heightened threat to Westerners. This despite out of hundreds of injuries and fatalities, you could probably count the Jews, the Americans, and the British on your hands and toes. No focus or caring toward anyone else. Forget that this happened in the financial capital of the second most populated nation in the world. They're just a bunch of Central Asians with no allegiance to Israel, so who cares, right?
This is nothing more than blatant fear mongering and further portrayal of all Muslims as barbarians. And what would a good terror event be without involving New York City? Authorities had the dumbed-down public ready for mayhem earlier this week when they announced a potential al-Qaeda attack against the NYC subway system.
I happen to work in a large office building in the heart of midtown Manhattan, and this past Tuesday I did indeed witness a rash of coworkers declaring they would not allow their teenage children to travel from Long Island, New Jersey, and other surrounding areas into the City for the Thanksgiving festivities because of these threats.
Once again, chalk one up for the intended paralysis drummed up by the government's fake terror campaign.
As I have mentioned before on this blog, the Obama administration is sure to bring a shift in focus from the Middle East to Central Asia - in order to militarize closer to Russia. This is a perfect start, and look for Pakistan - with U.S. ally Pervez Musharraf long gone - to be on the hook for a large part of this.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The protests happened to mark the 98th anniversary of the famed Jeckyll Island meeting that launched the Federal Reserve concept, and the 45th anniversary of the tragic assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
Alex Jones was down near the infamous Grassy Knoll in Dallas to bullhorn the Federal Reserve branch there. Various video coverage can be found on YouTube. Here is one link, which in turn will connect to the rest:
Congressman Ron Paul, the anti-Big Bank champion on Capitol Hill was in Houston on Saturday and gave yet another speech for the ages.
Dr. Paul has proposed a bill demanding the end of the Federal Reserve and its Board of Governors (HR-2755). It was introduced nearly a year-and-a-half ago, and calls for abolishing the boards of governors of the Federal Reserve System and each individual Federal Reserve bank, and well as the repeal of the Federal Reserve Act.
Here's a great Q&A with Dr. Paul regarding the Federal Reserve:
For more detailed info, visit the aforementioned links, or simply type "federal reserve protests" into google. There are hundreds of links to blogs, newsgroups, and the main pages of major media publications from Jacksonville to San Antonio to Salt Lake City.
The mainstream minions covered next to nothing of the massive protest(s), but more and more that signals success rather than failure. The bigger the crowd, the louder the voice, the more dire the threat to the New World Order - the more pronounced the media blackout.
As still is the case within the 9/11 Truth movement, not all factions of the End the Fed campaign necessarily agree on a central thesis or a solution. The fulcrum and importance, however, is that what we have is wrong and criminal, and in the immediate short term, we need massive change.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Alaska six-term Senator and Neo-Con piece of filth Ted Stevens fortunately lost his Senate seat after having the dubious honor of being the longest serving GOP senator. What's even better is that he was beaten by Anchorage mayor Mark Begich.
Begich happens to be the brother of Dr. Nick Begich. Jr. Begich, Jr. is an expert on the New World Order -particularly government mind control - and is a frequent guest on the Alex Jones show.
Incidentally, their dad, Nick Begich Sr., was a Democratic Senator from Alaska who mysteriously disappeared in a 1972 plane crash.
Stevens also hates wolves (something that gets me irate), and is a convicted felon.
Now on to America's favorite pack of bogeymen, al-CIA-da.
It appears that the U.S./British/Israeli trolls have now declared war on Barack Obama. I have to hand it to the criminals in charge. Every time I think they've exhausted their last pathetic attempt to perpetuate this fairy tale, they come up with something else. Let's face it, this is brilliant. Of course the mindless Neo-Cons and the Right in general spend an hour each night checking the backyard for guys in beards and turbans. But put Obama in the fantastical cross hairs of these so-called Arab barbarians, and you'll whip up a frenzy with plenty of the Left as well.
I've written more than once that I thought al-Qaeda would miraculously die with Obama's inauguration. Perhaps the powers that be have some plans to keep them around a little longer. Heck, this non-existent spectre has certainly worked wonders in promoting wars, genocide, the destruction of our Constitution, and on and on.
How long before this video is proven to be a CGI hoax just like the rest of them?
“If this upsets you, I wonder how George Bush feels,” Mr. Norris wrote. “I assume that Mr. Cox would view your involvement with ‘Loose Change’ much as I do. After all, he served his country as a Republican congressman from Orange County for nearly 20 years and was appointed by President Bush.”]
Saturday, November 15, 2008
I am extremely hesitant to get behind this information, as I was completely taken aback in August when Joe Biden was named Vice Presidential candidate ahead of Hillary. I still can't figure out what went on behind the scenes to remove Hillary from the White House picture. Especially considering her Bilderberg meeting with Barack on the opening night of the global elite rendezvous.
Then again, retreads from the Clinton administration seem to be the order of the day for Obama - despite the fact he initially said there would be no one trotted back out from the Washington graveyard. Just take a look at Rahm Emanuel - a former Clinton White House lemming that couldn't be tied tighter to the Israeli government and disgusting Zionist agendas.
My gut was obviously quite wrong on the VP tip. However, I refuse to believe now that Hillary is going to find herself a spot in the Obama administration.
Sitting for hours with a bald head and disgustingly smug smile, Kashkari basically made a joke of our Constitution and our governmental setup. He did, however, get exposed as an elitist puppet joke by reps Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), Darrell Issa (R-CA), and Elijah Cummings (D-MD).
"It's not a stimulus, it's not an economic growth plan,"Kashkari told lawmakers. "It's an economic stabilization plan."
As if, Neel. Congressman Kucinich responded, “I think it’s fairly obvious that Congress would have never passed the [rescue plan] had it known how Treasury would marshal the resources it was given.”
Kucinich had a great battle with the global banking elite puppet as well.
“I assure you the secretary is passionate about this,” Kashkari said.
“Passionate about what?” Kucinich said.
“About helping homeowners,” Kashkari replied.
“Where?” Kucinich asked, sarcastically. “What country?”
“We are using all the tools available to ease the credit crises,” Kashkari said. “Let me give you an example…”
Kucinich interrupted Kashkari and continued his harangue.
“Maybe this is a game to some people in the administration. They’re on their way out of office and they can do whatever they want,” said Kucinich who tried to launch impeachment proceedings against Bush. “Meanwhile, people are hoping against hope” for help with their mortgages.
Rep. Cummings blasted Kashkari for the agenda of helping banks while abandoning consumers.
“This administration wants to privatize Wall Street’s gains and socialize Wall Street’s losses,” he said.
Congressman Kuncinich, a leading fighter of tyranny, had this to say, "Secretary Paulson’s policy reversal breaks with Congressional intent, contradicts public assurances previously made by Treasury, and leaves the federal government without an adequate mechanism to stem a tide of home foreclosures."
As Alex Jones said on his Friday show, Kashkari - along with Secretary Paulson and others - needs to be arrested immediately.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
As a result of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, the FBI and Justice Department have released 10 new videos containing footage of the 9/11 attacks. According to Steve Watson at Infowars.net, some of the videos were seized by the FBI in the hours after the attacks, and others were handed over to 9/11 investigators.
While much of the footage is quite fascinating and well shot, none of it contains much in the way of revelation. There is a telling shot of molten steel dripping from the towers, but that has certainly been shown, written about, debated over, and all but proven to truly be molten steel ad infinitum.
There is one poor quality and incomplete shot of the South Tower's collapse, but nothing we haven't seen before, and certainly nowhere near as incriminating as the hundreds of clips that clearly show a beautifully controlled demolition to both WTC 1 and 2.
And of course, there is not one single second of Pentagon footage. Wonder why that is, huh?
The videos were obtained by FOIA attorney Scott Hodes. Out of 64 videos requested, Hodes was granted 10. How generous of the Feds.
All 10 videos can be seen at http://www.penttbom.com/.
Keep in mind that our criminal government maintains that aside from the five tell-nothing, show-nothing frames of a fireball at the Pentagon released several years ago, there is no existing Pentagon footage.
But of course. The most heavily guarded building in the history of the world assuredly isn't equipped with any - let alone 100 - surveillance cameras.
Monday, November 10, 2008
So much has suddenly and mystically changed in the United States - and the world for that matter - since last week that it's now safe for the corporate media to forsake their darling Neo-Con idols.
Only now that we have Lord Obama can the elite comfortably trumpet everywhere that George W. Bush's approval rating is abysmal - in fact, the lowest ever.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Leave it to Dr. Paul to provide us with some sanity when things have quickly devolved so far out of control that Fox News is worshiping at the Obama altar.
Speaking with Alex Jones yesterday, the Congressman explained just how disturbed the idea of an Obama administration makes him. When Alex asked him if he feels any sense of dread, Dr. Paul said, “I do feel it but I don’t think it’s brand new. I didn’t wake up with it, I’ve had it for a while. I don’t think the election was a surprise, but the rhetoric is getting pretty strong and they are getting very bold.”
Congressman Paul also basically agreed that the whole election was a dog and pony show, completely pre-determined with John McCain out there to take a fall in favor of the Wall Street prince, Barack Obama.
"I think McCain was obviously backup candidate in case something happened where Obama didn't win," Dr. Paul said. "They've been positioning Obama for a long long time. He's probably spent more money than everyone else combined over the past two years."
The Congressman also eluded to the media's sickening adoration of and bias toward Obama.
"Anybody who would have gotten that much favorable coverage for so long, you know that the plans have been laid for him to be the individual that is going to be taking care of the corporate elite," he said.
If only we could have had Congressman Paul debating Obama over the past few months.
Although, the intellectually devoid Obamakins would probably not have been able to comprehend a single sentence of sound logic, true patriotism, and real solutions.
Fox talking piece of garbage Shepard Smith last night all but labeled independent presidential candidate Ralph Nader a racist for a comment in which Nader asked whether Obama will be an Uncle Sam or Uncle Tom. Meaning nothing more or less than, "will Obama be for the people and change - as he purports - or will he do nothing more than pander to the global banking elite?"
Fox News has spent the past eight years doing nothing but smearing anyone who opposed the Neo-Con war machine, questioned our government, and disapproved of torture, illegal spying, and countless other violations of our Constitution. Already that has changed, however. Enter his Lordship, and now you had better make sure you add questioning Obama to the aforementioned checklist.
In the one 10-second window where Nader was allowed to defend himself, he explained, “It’s very simple - [Obama] has gone along with corporate power from the moment he entered politics in the state senate, voted for the Wall Street bailout, and supports an expanded military budget that is desired by the military-industrial complex.”
Smith then simply peppered Nader with completely inappropriate insults, calling him "irrelevant." More Fox shills were on later rejoicing that, as they said, Nader's career is over.
Get used to this. With not just the U.S. but the entire world wild-eyed with frightening admiration for Obama, it will only get worse. As Alex Jones said yesterday on his radio show, "I have no doubt that Barack Obama will be the first president to have me arrested."
Naturally the liberal media came swarming in on Nader as well. The ultra-left San Francisco Chronicle figured it would just flat out lie with the headline Ralph Nader calls Obama "Uncle Tom" and Fox News Calls Him Out.
Aside from those who voted for John McCain, there are probably only two other factions on earth unhappy with the election. The regimes in Russia and Israel. Russia because they know Russophobe Zbig B is lurking behind the curtains of Obama's warroom, and the Israelis because the Neo-Cons will soon be history, and with them, the fairy tale of al-Qaeda and the rabid anti-Islamic movement.
Everyone else - including the once far right morons at Fox - are ready to fall in blindly and foolishly behind the latest globalist puppet.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Of course the mesmerized public bought the siren song wholesale, and here we are - saddled with a president who's accomplished nothing politically, who completely phoned in his public service in the Senate for the past year - barely casting a single vote - and when he did, it was to support the criminal Wall Street bailout, and fall in lock step with the Neo-Cons.
So while Barack Obama emptily promises change, what it is that he really should do beginning in January to truly affect change?
Paul Joseph Watson at Prison Planet laid it out perfectly in a great article this morning. He called Obama out with laser like efficiency.
"Let’s be generous and give Obama the whole four years of his initial term to make significant progress on the following issues," Watson writes. "Here are some questions about 'change' that we are going to be keeping track of until 2012. "
- Will Obama repeal Patriot Acts I and II as well as reversing Bush’s signing statement and acknowledging the repeal of the John Warner Defense Authorization Act?
- Will Obama support Dennis Kucinich’s efforts to bring war crimes charges against Bush, Cheney and others for deceiving the country into a war or will he protect them against such charges like Nancy Pelosi has done?
- Will Obama bring war crimes charges against Bush, Cheney and others for authorizing torture and will the torture of suspects under U.S. detention, a complete violation of both the Constitution and the Geneva Conventions, cease under an Obama administration?
- Will Obama withdraw American troops from Iraq and Afghanistan without sending them away again to bomb another broken-backed third world country in the name of a UN-supported “humanitarian” war?
- Will Obama end the warrantless secret surveillance and phone-taps of American citizens?
- Will Obama follow through on his rhetorical support for the second amendment or will he seek to ban guns as he did in Illinois?
- Will Obama cease his support for the Bush-administration backed banker bailouts, hated by the majority of Americans, and target the real cause of the problem - the Federal Reserve - or will he continue to give taxpayers’ money to banks who are merely hoarding it all for themselves?
- Will Obama seek to continue the militarization of America and preparations for martial law through Northcom and the secret government or will he dismantle the police state that has been constructed over the last eight years by the Bush administration?Great job as always by Watson. Let us just hope that we'll continue to be able to read articles at Prison Planet and write blogs like this one come next year - without being labeled a terrorist, anti-American, or sadly, even a racist.
With the way the public reacted last night, you'd have thought Christ, Muhammed, Yahweh, Beelzebub, Marvin the Martian, or whoever folks worship, had landed in Chicago's Grant Park. It was scary.
Now let me be clear. I completely understand the joy black voters must have felt. They've waited a long time for this, and they deserve to rejoice in the moment. However, it was the reaction of the white voters that was so disturbing. You'd have thought they just had their own 200-year-old slate cleaned. And based on what? Absolutely nothing but blind, mindless worship. These are folks who while hating Bush and his policies will now love the same agenda over the next four years.
Oh, and Revered Jackson, you piece of garbage, get one thing straight. Anyone in the know is well aware you couldn't care less about black people. You care about money and your fake image. Take your crocodile tears and drown them - along with yourself - in Lake Michigan.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
As for the rest of them - Joe Biden, as Vice President elect, takes a huge step from the strobe lights of the Democratic senate into the limelight. Hopefully this will help illuminate the fact that he's deeply involved in the 9/11 attacks, having met on 9/13/2001 with Mahmood Ahmed, head of the Pakistani ISI. Ahmed, of course, is alleged to have wired $100,000 to Mohamed Atta in the week leading up to the attacks.
John McCain will go back to being a Senator, and more notably, a very sick cancer patient. In a way it was sad to see him trotted out there by the establishment to take an embarrassing fall. No doubt he's a Neo-Con piece of garbage, but between the cancer, the Vietnam War, and his advanced age, it's questionable he even knows what's going on half of the time anymore.
If poetic justice does indeed exist, Sarah Palin will get jumped by a pack of hungry bears and dogs on her way back to her igloo. She is an absolute hypocritical, possibly retarded piece of filth who had no business being on the television over the past few months. Even though the whole election process is a joke in and of itself, she did nothing but further ruin our nation's image and reaffirm to the rest of the world that we're a bumbling mess. Talks of her being a GOP force in 2012 are laughable.
We still have two and a half months of the Neo-Cons left, but they're clearly out of gas. Cheney suddenly has heart problems again and you can rest assured you won't see him anymore. Bush for his part looks absolutely haggard during his sporadic appearances.
Now we wait to witness the fruition of all the recent predictions of imminent disaster upon Obama's election.
Monday, November 3, 2008
At face, I believe that at least 95 percent of incumbent members of Congress should be voted out. They comprise a pack of cowardly criminals that on the Right have fell lock step with the Neo-Cons, and on the Left, have completely betrayed their base after the 2006 Congressional election shakeup - failing to stand up to the Neo-Cons and playing - to a tee - the flip side of an evil coin.
The complete support and promotion of two illegal wars. The support (albeit under the duress of Martial Law - yes, and don't roll your eyes) for the immoral Wall Street bailout. The perpetuation of illegal spying on the American people. And on and on and on.
Still, there are a few incumbents who not only should keep their job but who truly are champions of the constitution and the American people. There are also a few challengers who we should all hope steal the day.
Naturally, everyone - regardless of their party, location, platform, et. al - have their own slate of races they consider important. I'm not downplaying any congressional races here, only pointing out those which I feel most strongly about. Others should certainly do the same. The races I note -for the most part - are not competitive one way or the other. All the same, they mean something great to me personally.
1) Texas, 14th District - Dr. Ron Paul is running for his 11th term as a United States Representative after a historic presidential run - raising nearly $5 million while being completely blacked out by the MSM. There is no Democratic challenger (they weren't dumb enough to waste even $1 to trot one out against the Ron Paul Revolution). There are three Independent candidates, and while I support Independent candidates' campaigns - in theory - in 99% of scenarios, don't even try to mess with the Good Doctor. He's proven himself not only a people's champion outside of Texas, outside of the so-called Right Wing, and outside of the mainstream Republican Party, but outside of the entire criminal government currently enslaving us.
2) Ohio, 10th District - Dennis Kucinich appears safe to retain his seat against GOP challenger Jim Trakas, despite a myriad of money and lies leveled at the House's leading maverick. Kucinich has had an outstanding 2008. Not only did he throw his hat into a fruitless presidential fight against establishment shills Clinton and Obama, but he has tirelessly fought on the House floor for the impeachment of both George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. Like Ron Paul, he also voted twice against the "bailout."
3) New Jersey, 5th District - Incumbent Neo-Con piece of filth Scott Garrett needs to go. There is no more plain and truthful way to put it. During the past year I moved from NJ-5 to NJ-9, but have not changed my registration info. Thus, I will return to NJ-5 to vote against Garrett. In short, if you need the skinny on him, visit http://retiregarrett.blogspot.com/.
4) Minnesota, U.S. Senate - Talk about a carnival. Here you have incumbent Neo-Con trash Norm Coleman pitted against semi-amusing comedian Al Franken. A parade of fools if we've ever seen one. Well, enter Dean Barkley - an independent who has actually served two months in the U.S. Senate. He was appointed by then-Governor Jesse Ventura to serve out the stint of Paul Wellstone after the bizarre and convenient plane crash of 2002. As of late last week, Barkley was polling between 17 and 20 percent, and had received around $40,000 in donations from listeners of the Alex Jones Show after a dual appearance by Barkley and Ventura on the show. Barkley has a real shot tomorrow.
5) New Jersey, 9th District - Incumbent Dem Steve Rothman is a pretty good guy. I covered him for two years (1999-2001) during my stint in North Jersey journalism, and he really did get a whole lot of positive stuff done for his constituency. He voted against the bailout on the first go-around and for it on the second, but as I mentioned above, there was the threat of Martial Law. In fairness, I think you can only judge the House members on their first vote for that reason alone. He is my current Rep, but he's pretty much a lock to win. I'd rather go back "home" and vote against Garrett.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
1) Vote for Anyone other than McCain or Obama - unlike in previous elections there are a number of viable third-party choices out there. You have Chuck Baldwin (Constitution Party), Ralph Nader (Independent), Cynthia McKinney (Green Party), and to a much lesser extent, Bob Barr (Libertarian Party - though not really). This is probably the worst major-party duo we've had to choose from in recent memory. All major polls show that the public is fed up with both the GOP and the Dems. Well, it's time to show them. Vote third party. Even if you're like me and the candidate you've supported for the past two years (Ron Paul) isn't on the ballot, make the so-called third party choice. And by the way, Dr. Paul IS on the ballot in Montana and Louisiana.
2) Aside from Ron Paul and Dennis Kuncinich (and possibly a handful of others), vote out EVERY incumbent - Republican, Democrat, it doesn't matter. Anyone who's held a congressional seat in recent years - aside from a very few exceptions - is a complete criminal who has helped destroy the United States. From rubber stamping the illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, to voting for the immoral and illegal bailout of the Wall Street crooks, these puppets of the New World Order ALL need to go.
3) Vote for any progressive ballot initiatives that buck the mainstream trend - i.e. - Proposition 5 in California, known as the Nonviolent Offender Rehabilitation Act (or NORA) Proposition 5 Requires California to expand and increase funding and oversight for individualized treatment and rehabilitation programs for nonviolent drug offenders and parolees; reduces criminal consequences of nonviolent drug offenses by mandating three-tiered probation with treatment and by providing for case dismissal and/or sealing of records after probation; limits court’s authority to incarcerate offenders who violate probation or parole; shortens parole for most drug offenses, including sales, and for nonviolent property crimes; creates numerous divisions, boards, commissions, and reporting requirements regarding drug treatment and rehabilitation; changes certain marijuana misdemeanors to infractions.
4) Tell the truth in exit polls - Exit polls are a great way to expose voter/election fraud. They helped immensely in 2000 and 2004 to show that who folks say they voted for did not reconcile with "official" results.
At the end of the day, we're going to have either Obama or McCain - probably Obama - and that is going to be a nightmare. However, the success of the Ron Paul revolution over the past year-and-a-half has shown how close we are to breaking the "two-party" system. Producing a record amount of votes for third-party candidates on Tuesday will continue to derail the establishment's agenda.