Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to the Truth - North Jersey Style

Just a quick hit about what I'm doing here.

I get more and more frustrated each day that most people walk around blind to truth and accept any bit of propaganda they're fed. I have no apprehensiveness about speaking up to correct someone's false info, and I am constantly imparting what I hear and read on people I work with - whether they want to hear it or not.

So, what I plan to do here is spread accurate, vital information that folks just won't come across in the mainstream media (henceforth to be know here as MSM).

Navigate this blog, and you'll find links to the best truth and patriot sites out there. What I want to do is voice my own opinion and post fresh info, but concurrently point folks in the direction of the leaders of the "truth movement."

Hopefully someone out there will stumble across this microscopic corner of the information war and learn something. Better yet, maybe I post something that will challenge everything they ever thought they knew.

No comments: